Wednesday, May 6, 2015

every. time.

Thinking about the book of Ruth today. 

The tragedy & triumph. 

It's a fantastic love story, but it was born out of real sorrow.

There is no heartbreak that the Father cannot recompense. 

Life won't always make sense or feel good, but if we continue to walk in obedience & have faith in God, He will make straight our crooked path. 

His faithfulness is boundless.

You might ask, if He is so faithful then why do bad things happen? I can't tell you why bad things happen, but I can tell you that I would rather have Him helping me in the aftermath than try to face it alone. He's the foundation that won't crumble no matter what I have to face. So I know that when the hard times end, I'll still be standing...not because I am strong, but because He is strong (2 Cor 12:9). It certainly takes the pressure off. 

Life comes to us all; it's our decision to walk through it with Him or alone. & I'll take Him every time. 

Isaiah 42:16 
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; 
I will lead them in paths that they have not known: 
I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. 
These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

No comments:

Post a Comment