Wednesday, February 11, 2015

God knew.

"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice & be glad in it." 

It's a tough verse to accept when you're going through the worst day of your life. I can't say I thought about this verse at all the day my sweet Abigail went to Heaven, but as I heal & as I look back I see the hope. 

How is it possible to see hope in times like these?! 

God knew. 

& that's where I find my hope. He knew what was going to happen & He knew that if I didn't have Him, all hope would be lost. 

I don't know why she didn't get healed, but I know I'm being healed now. If I continue to live looking back & wondering why this happened to me, I'll miss life. 

The hope of the Christian is that, I will see my little girl again. She's in Heaven & that's where I plan to go because I confess Jesus as my Savior & Lord of my life. 

He didn't take her away from me, but He's holding her for me now. I miss her, but I'm going to see her again. 

So as I continue to live on this earth & accomplish the call that He's placed on my life I can say, "today is the day that He's made & I'm going to rejoice in it."

There's no pain or sorrow that He cannot heal. It might not feel that way now or even for the next weeks or months of your life, but please if you believe nothing else, believe that if you keep turning to Jesus - He will fix what is broken. 

~Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment