Tuesday, February 24, 2015

take. hope.


Life is big & full of overwhelming things. 

Psalm 55:22 
Cast your burden on the LORDand he will sustain you;
he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, 
and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Isaiah 26:3-4
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.

There is nothing to big for Him to get your through & bring you out victorious. Life is not too big & overwhelming for God! 

Proverbs 3:5-8
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil.
It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.

Take hope today in Someone who is much stronger & bigger than you. Even if you don't feel it, TAKE it! God is our hope & He has freely given Himself to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment